In the 15 years since its launch, Fast Tomato has become one of the most popular career guidance websites for schools, putting millions of young people on the right track.
Developed and maintained by Morrisby, a Matrix accredited organisation and leading provider of CEIAG services, Fast Tomato impartially measures interests, attitudes, preferences and priorities using sophisticated psychometric questionnaires and:
• offers personalised career and course suggestions
• helps with exam choices at 14, 16 and options at 18+
• provides students with email access to an independent careers adviser
• highlights the link between specific qualifications and the entry routes into careers
• has a comprehensive management system through which student progress can be monitored.
Interactive features allow the student to customise suggestions based on educational levels, career interests and expected qualifications.
Fast Tomato links directly to UCAS course information and suggests appropriate courses from both UK and European universities and colleges. It can also provide alternative education and training options including apprenticeships.
Suitable for KS3/4 and Post-16.
Annual site licence.
Free trial available.
Also includes lesson plans and access to training webinars.