TARGETjobs Consulting provides essential advice and information on career opportunities in consulting and includes:
• careers advice essentials for surviving the graduate recruitment process – what consulting recruiters look for and how to research employers easily, making great applications and writing CVs that impress, plus how to succeed at assessment centres and case study interviews
• information about salaries in consulting
• an in-depth internships section, exploring how to get an internship, how to make the most of it and what to do if you don’t manage to secure one
• a detailed recruitment timeline: what to do when
• in-depth interviews with interns, graduate employees and more experienced professionals, working across a range of sectors and specialisms
• information on continuing professional development and career progression in the sector
• A-Z of consulting employers, plus at-a-glance information on vacancies and deadlines.
TARGETjobs Consulting is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of career products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobsconsulting.co.uk and supported on Twitter @TjobsConsult.