TARGETjobs Engineering is designed to help students from engineering and related degrees to launch their graduate careers.
The 2019 edition includes:
• engineering jobs, internships and placements with a wide range of employers
• an action timetable for students hunting for engineering graduate jobs or internships
• career stories and tips from four engineers at different stages of their careers
• advice on employer research, networking, applications, interviews and assessment centres, as well as an example CV and covering letter
• advice on getting engineering work experience
• help exploring where specific engineering degree disciplines can lead
• overviews of careers in 14 key engineering industries, plus advice on choosing the right one
• typical salaries for graduate, incorporated and chartered engineers
• alternative careers for graduate engineers
• postgraduate study options
TARGETjobs Engineering is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of careers products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobsengineering.co.uk and supported on Twitter @TjobsEng_Tech.