TARGETjobs Engineering is designed to help students from engineering and related degrees to launch their graduate careers. The 2020 edition includes:
• engineering jobs, internships and placements with a range of employers
• advice on employer research, networking, applications, interviews and assessment centres, as well as an example CV and covering letter
• advice on getting engineering work experience
• an action timetable for students hunting for engineering jobs or internships
• career stories and tips from four engineers at different stages of their careers
• help exploring where different engineering degree disciplines can lead
• overviews of 15 key engineering industries
• alternative careers for graduate engineers
• postgraduate study options
• information on becoming professionally registered, as well as joining an engineering professional body as a student, with contributions from the Engineering Council, Institution of Civil Engineers and Royal Aeronautical Society.
TARGETjobs Engineering is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of careers products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobs.co.uk/engineering and supported on Twitter @TjobsEng_Tech.