As always, TARGETjobs Finance provides essential advice and information on career opportunities in the banking and investment, accountancy and financial management, financial services and finance alternative sectors.
Now in its 24th year, it includes:
• an in-depth ‘how to get hired’ section, covering what top skills recruiters are looking for, tips on researching employers, application forms, interviews and assessment centres
• an in-depth ‘internships’ section, focusing on how to secure one and make the most of it
• features on professional training and development
• a spotlight on the technology (in finance) profession
• a feature on the transition from life as a student to life in the corporate world
• comprehensive editorial on the areas of work and options available in each sector
• full-page and double-page interviews with recent interns, graduates and senior professionals discussing how they got their jobs, what their roles involve, what it’s like to work in finance and their advice to students
• editorial on alternative careers including management consulting, banking and finance law, and economics and finance consulting
• the best and worst reasons to do postgraduate study
• A-Z profiles of finance employers and at-a-glance information on vacancies and deadlines.
TARGETjobs Finance is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of career products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobsfinance.co.uk and supported on Twitter @TjobsFinance.