TARGETjobs Finance provides essential advice and information on career opportunities in the banking and investment, accountancy and financial management, financial services and finance alternative sectors (including further study options). Now in its 25th year, it includes:
• an in-depth ‘how to get hired’ section, covering what key skills recruiters are looking for, and including tips on researching employers, submitting top applications, and attending interviews and assessment centres
• an ‘internships’ section – how to secure one and make the most of it
• a feature on common perceptions about investment banking careers: fact or fiction?
• an in-depth look at professional training and development in financial services
• a feature on the key things you should consider before applying for a graduate job in accountancy or financial management
• comprehensive editorial on the areas of work and options available in each sector
• full-page and double-page interviews with recent interns, graduates and senior professionals discussing how they got their jobs, what their roles involve, what it’s like to work in finance and their advice to students
• editorial on alternative careers including management consulting, banking and finance law, and economics and finance consulting
• how to make further study in finance work for you
• A-Z profiles of finance employers and at-a-glance information on vacancies and deadlines.
TARGETjobs Finance is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of career products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobs.co.uk/finance and supported on Twitter @TjobsFinance.