TARGETjobs IT & Technology helps students from all degree backgrounds to start their graduate careers in IT.
The 2019 edition includes:
• IT jobs and internships with a wide range of employers
• a feature on getting into IT with a non-tech degree
• special in-depth interviews with a humanities graduate turned technology consultant and a cyber security consultant
• an action timetable for students hunting for IT graduate jobs or internships
• overviews of the different IT job roles and industry sectors that graduates can choose from, plus advice on making the right choices
• help with applications, interviews, assessment centres, covering letters and CVs, as well as an example covering letter and CV
• advice on how to familiarise yourself with the programming languages and technical skills that employers look for
• advice on conversion courses and postgraduate study.
TARGETjobs IT & Technology is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of careers products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobsit.co.uk and supported on Twitter @TjobsEng_Tech.