TARGETjobs Property provides essential advice and information on career opportunities for aspiring property surveyors. It contains the guidance and information that students and graduates need in a competitive jobs market.
• Practical, realistic advice on all stages of successful job-hunting, including preparation, applications and CVs, interviews, assessment centres and presentations
• A recruitment timeline summarising what finalist, non-finalist and masters students should be doing when
• Insights and top tips from recruiters at property firms on how to impress when surrounded by fierce competition
• Tips on getting an internship and making it count
• Advice on making speculative applications
• Comprehensive overviews of the property markets and job roles graduates could work in – from agency to valuation
• Information on professional development and postgraduate study.
TARGETjobs Property is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of career products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobsproperty.co.uk and supported on Twitter @TjobsBuilding.